:: fun ::
The team at Compassion Resiliency are also caring professionals. We understand firsthand the stress and compassion fatigue that the helping professions face in your day-to-day work.
We also understand that it's important to take a moment for self-care, to be mindful and present, and to have fun.
Maybe Your Signs Look Like This?
- I don’t care. I don’t care about your budget shortfalls, your documentation or your workload.
- When I work all day and get nothing done.
- To get through the day I promise myself I will sneak home early to nap. P.S. that never happens.
- No, I don’t think you understand, I really don’t care.
- When I would rather schedule a colonoscopy than attend traditional office rituals.
- The dark side is winning over rainbows and unicorns.
- I’m opening a big whoop ass can of “LACK OF MOTIVATION.”
- I am going to EAP because of work.
- Bored: same thing different day. My giddy up is gone.
- I often fantasize what my severance package and retirement would be like and if I can ever really retire.
- Difficulty working with Management and I am Management.
- Disillusioned that my work is valued.
- Irritability… I don’t want to hear about the crazy antics of my co-worker’s chickens anymore.
- Sarcasm IS the only service I offer.
- Stuck: Should I stay or should I go now?
- I would rather work on this list than work.
- I’m praying for a snow day every day all day.
- If I have to fill out another meaningless document…think “TPS Report” (Office Space).
- I actually work on Fridays (no one else does) and I’m the one who is burned out.
- I really just don’t care.